• Targeted treatments through advanced therapy devices to repair damaged muscles, ligaments, and tendons in the wrist
• Realign and stabilize the small bones of the wrist (carpal bones)
• Decompress the median nerve with targeted treatments of the flexor retinaculum
• Muscle, ligament, tendon, and nerve gliding exercises to ensure there is a full and unrestricted motion of the median nerve
• Treat hidden issues in the elbow, shoulder, neck, chest, and upper back
To conclude, you don’t need injections or hand surgery to get better. Injections and surgery have failed in the long term. Experts throughout the world are recommending corrective non-surgical treatments. Call Chiropractic Specialty Center® today to recover from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome or carpal tunnel pain in Malaysia.